Universal Feature: Autosave / Backup Messages
Autosave / Backup Messages
Web Baby Shower automatically saves your introduction / main page content in the background on the Home Page & Guest Book.
If you leave the Home Page Manager or the Guest Book manager without saving your changes, or if you lose your connection, you may see the following message the next time you visit your Web Baby Shower:
- If you think that changes you made and want to restore are missing, then click the "View The Backup" link. You will be taken to a page that looks like this:
- If there is more than one backup, you can use the "Previous" and "Next" buttons to review all of the backup versions of the page
- When you find the one you wish to restore, click "Restore This Autosave"
- If you do not find a version you wish to restore, click "Return To Editor"
- When you are done, please make sure you click "Save Changes" button to save the changes you restored and to dismiss the autosave backup messages